10 Things to Know About Lantern Bay Villas – Dana Point
1. Resort style living just a stone’s throw to the famous Dana Point Harbor
2. There are six models of condos from 1742 to 3032 sq. ft.
3. Largest model, the Constitution, has three bedrooms & 3000 sq. ft.
4. It is a gated neighborhood famous for its views of the harbor and ocean
5. The HOA fees include the guard gates, pool, spa, tennis, club house, elevators, fire insurance and building maintenance.
6. It is one block away from the Lantern Bay Village shopping center which has a major grocery store and many other essential shops.
7. It is a short three block walk to the famous Doheny State Park
8. Dana Point Harbor also provides rentals for wave runners and small sail boats.
9. Walking distance to old town Dana Point and fantastic dining.
10. Home prices currently range from in the $600s to about $1.4 million and the largest model with a super panoramic view just closed escrow this spring for $1.3 million.
Remember, a bare ground ocean front lot in Orange County is worth upwards of four million dollars and ocean views increase property values from 25 to 100% depending on quality of view.
Currently Dana Point has 36 attached homes for sale and 116 detached homes for sale. There are only 32 detached homes for sale in DP under $1.2 million (27% of the inventory).
Laguna Niguel currently has 109 detached homes and 51 attached homes for sale. Fifty-eight (53% of inventory) of the detached homes in Laguna Niguel are priced under $1.2 million. Active housing inventory is beginning to creep up slowly and so have interest rates.