1. Evaluate the competition. Check out the competition and be honest when you compare your home to theirs. Check the sold comparables.
2. Price your home right! If you are not willing to price your home for today’s market then consider waiting until prices go up. It will save you a lot of trouble and stress.
3. Keep the lights and music playing in your home during showings.
4. Make showing your home easy for Realtors. Some buyers have restricted schedules, or make a special trip into Laguna Niguel for a weekend just to look at real estate.
5. Make those nagging home repairs that you may have been putting off. If you don’t fix those home repairs, be sure the inspector for the buyer will find the property issue.
6. Make your home smell inviting. Cinnamon sticks in the crock pot, scented candles and plug-ins will help promote good feelings.
7. Make sure your home is in spotless condition. Everyone buys homes emotionally whether they admit it or not. Staging your home often prompts a faster, higher offer.
8. Hold Open Houses. Yes, buyers need to see homes. When the buyer is with their Realtor or not, the buyers are out looking around Laguna Niguel for their next home.
9. Use social media to promote your home to everyone you know.
10. Hire the most professional Realtor® who will market your home.
If you are thinking of selling your Laguna Niguel real estate or selling real estate anywhere in South Orange County, Ron Buck, Realtor, with 16 years experience can help you sell your home The Ron Buck RE Group has the real estate product knowledge and transaction experience to assist you in selling property in Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Beach, Monarch Beach and Laguna Hills.
Call for a free home evaluation. Ron Buck bre 01364665 949-456-0505 Keller Williams Realty